"It's not about having the right opportunities. It's about handling the opportunities right."
- Mark Hunter
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
3 Essential Steps to Get Buy-In from Your Entire Company–The Great Game of Business
“If people don’t participate, they don’t buy in. If they don’t buy in, they don’t commit. If they don’t commit, they don’t deliver!”
Businesses, small and large, struggle with employees delivering on their metrics. Maybe it’s not a delivery problem, but a buy-in problem. According to Great Place to Work, Employees who find their job to have “special meaning: this is not ‘just a job’” are
- 4 times more likely to give extra to the company
- 11 times more committed to stay
- 14 times more committed to stay
How can you give special meaning to their job? Get their buy-in on the plan.>>> READ MORE
When it comes to sales prospecting, standing out in today’s crowded digital sales landscape is becoming increasingly more challenging.
The secret? Making a great first impression, which happens within nanoseconds and accounts for 80 percent of the importance of the entire call. Your introduction needs to earn you time and get a response.
We are in the business of engagement, trust, and quick response. The following sales tactics will make your first impression sing.>>> READ MORE
The 2021 Guide to Motivating Your Sales Team–Salesdrive
没有两个销售人员是一样的。一些与他们standing Drive and bountiful charisma, shine bright and consistently exceed management’s expectations. They seem to have a natural talent that helps them land big accounts and bring in revenue.
Others may have great potential, but they need that extra guiding push to meet their sales goals due to personality or skill level.
Regardless of the makeup of a sales team, everyone can benefit from motivation and proper incentives.>>> READ MORE
Much has been said about the youngest and oldest generations in our current workforce –– Generation Z and Generation X, respectively.
But as more companies experiment with hybrid workplace models, savvy leaders are focusing their attention on Xennials, the micro-generation born between these two demographics, because of their adaptable skill set and ability to bridge generational differences in workplace cultures.>>> READ MORE
Season 2 of Sell Smart. Sell Faster launches with Episode 9, where Dani and Shaye deep dive into "The Power Couple," which is sales and marketing, and how together, when in alignment, can be powerful for sales performance, specifically sales enablement, inbound marketing, and lead generation.
Shaye Smith is the Marketing Manager for LeadG2, The Center for Sales Strategy, and Up Your Culture, three divisions that work together to help companies and organizations achieve total revenue performance, and she shares real-life examples and cases where she aligns her marketing efforts with the sales division to ensure both are aligned and working towards improved sales performance.>>>READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode ofImproving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of theImproving Sales Performanceserieswhere Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click hereto view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click hereto view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click hereto view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click hereto view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click hereto view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click hereto view the playlist from Season 6 which focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
Subscribe to ournewly-refreshedYouTube channeltoday!
- Don't Miss -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- Sales Pain Points You Need to Address in 2022
- Sales Leaders' Top Challenges - Setting Clear Expectations
- Sales Leadership Series: Mike Searson | Vice President, Local Revenue at Corus Entertainment